Sunday 10 August 2008

Wonderful weekend...

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend! I'm just back from solid sewing time with friends, food and frivolity!!
I finished putting the scallops border on my vintage-look Jane A. Stickle quilt and gave it to Mum for quilting (borders not shown, it's just good to have a photo of the whole quilt top).


I finished piecing together the red white yellow cherries quilt top - silly me! I didn't take a picture yet!

I machine quilted and bound the Celebrate December wallhanging - it really is finished!




I sewed the label on the group Charity quilt.

I have nearly finished the French Collection Stitcheries (working on the last one).

I pieced the backing fabric for the 2007 Mystery Quilt and gave it to Mum to quilt. There was room to spread the quilt top out for a photo of the whole top. How is that red border?




Jo made a Disappearing 9-patch using the Lucinda's Needle fabric.


Di finished stitching her Christmas tablerunner. The little pictures are tres chic!













As the December quilt is finished, this means I have room on my list of four projects to work on:


  • red white yellow cherries baby quilt (needs quilting)

  • Kaffe and Liberty tumbling blocks (needs binding)

  • Civil War hand-pieced hexagons (until I get a quilt from Mum that needs binding)

  • French Collection stitcheries (quilt top needs piecing, waiting for fabric)
  • The list of four seems to be helping... now I just need another retreat weekend to finish a few more things!! LOL!!

    1 comment:

    Auntie Jappa said...

    Jane Stickle looks VERY gorgeous, well done!!!!
    Congratulations on getting her together
    Hugs,
    Jas