Saturday 14 November 2009

It's nice to have a day off...

My day off... I made a wrap skirt using patchwork fabrics (yummy!) from the Make It Perfect pattern "versatile wrap".

It took less than hours, and that included drafting the pattern pieces onto the fabric and researching how my machine makes button-holes. LOL!! I am going to draw up the pattern onto lightweight sew-in vilene so I can pin it on next time. Yes, there will be a next time. I love this skirt!!






And... I appliqued Santa onto his background, although it is not yet a little quiltlet ready to hang. Still, there's always another day.


I am going to make more of these skirts. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

you have me wanting more... so pretty is the wrap, and the applique is delightful, great stuff

antique quilter said...

the skirt is adorable!
Love the fabrics.
the little quiltets are great too.
Kathie