Sunday 10 May 2020

My New Design! and Mother's Day


Introducing my new design to hold crystals onto the wearer without the need for expensive jewellery.



Crystals go into the pocket.













velcro holds it together while an envelope holds the crystals  securely in place.




I tested this rigorously on my kindergarden boy!! He never lost one, and he's a hard player!


Also works on bra straps.


I've made a few different colours and designs for my online market this weekend at The Spiritual Co-Op Group (facebook).






Hey, it's also Mother's Day, and I am celebrating the joy of receiving from my little boy.


A hand decorated box, handstrung bead bracelet and a booklet of vouchers for massages and hugs.





We went to the Strand beachfront to celebrate Mother's Day as a family.

 

No comments: