Friday 19 November 2010

A useful bundle

I've been sewing my fingers to the nub preparing for a baby shower! I think I mentioned I am trying to finish all my "Christmas" and holiday sewing before the start of December - that will leave me December to increase the number of "Finished Items" for the year! Hurrah! This is one bib made from a towel.
This is all three for Catherine. We don't know the gender of the baby - so I have tried to be neutral with the colours (but still bright!).


I also decorated these little singlets. (It will be a Summer baby, and might get to wear them on a hot day!).



This one is my favourite colourway. Hmmm.. now the bird looks like it needs an eye. Oh well, it's "arty"!

I bought this little suit and decorated it with... you guessed it another bird!!
This is sure to be a useful bundle for the Mum-to-be.

No comments: