Saturday 11 April 2020

The Spiritual Co-op Market



I've been creating a LOT of spiritual textile are in the form of altar cloths. I am so grateful to be invited to list my textile pieces each weekend at The Spiritual Co-Op Group on facebook. 




I am creating a few pieces each week to add variety to my listings.


Sometimes I make a similar piece again, and sometimes I make 5 of them! It depends whether I can get the art fabric print again.


I've also created a number of these Follow The Yellow Brick Road bags. These are tarot bags/crystal bags/spell bags/ wand bags. Whatever the user wants to use them for.


Some are more esoteric, and some are more of a metaphor.


Everyone has different tastes, so I've made a few different styles of these too, with sparkly fabric, applique and charm details.


Some with sacred geometry, other esoteric designs and all with satin drawstrings.

I have some more in the pipeline, and will see what I can finish for the next online market.

 

No comments: