Sunday 5 April 2020

free block 3 love and hugs from Australia stitch a long

It's day 3, and would you believe some people are completing one block a day? I find that I do not have as much free time as usual, as there are 3 children at home... which makes triple the cooking and triple the dishes, and double the usual clothes washing...


and now my feet are double the size, I am FORCED to sit down... so I will be able to show and tell myself soon!!!


Block 3 is by Gail Pan - called Bee Brave.

You can find the link here: http://gailpandesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/bee-brave.pdf

I have been working on all the stems for my Raven applique quilt. Earlier this year I wanted to get it made in time for the Townsville Show (this will not happen this year), and now I just want to get it finished, as a piece I can say "I made that during the quarantine".

I guess that's a question we will be asked forevermore... what did you do in 2020?

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm not going to have a good answer. I've read my way through it - 240+ books since the start of the year.

ButterZ said...

Hi Lorraine. How is the house build progressing. And do you have any troubles with the floods at all.
It’s been so long since you have posted. Hope you and your family are doing well and coping with this covid crap.
Take care. Keep safe.