Friday 22 May 2020

What a selection


Sacred heart of Mary altar cloth

This one with the glowing heart reminds me of Mexican art. They often have a heart with flames coming out of it, or wearing a cross, and that appeals to me on some level that I can almost put my finger on, but may not be relevant to you my friend!




 


Full moon among the trees altar cloth. Aaah. I loved stitching the branches. It felt so therapeutic.

How strange to be sharing pieces that help to create sacred space with so many people, while feeding my own soul at the same time.


Don't worry. This is another banishment and refresh altar cloth. I have stitched the words REMOVE, REBIRTH, CUT CORDS, LET GO, RESILIENCE, RENEW, RELEASE.




This galactic llama makes me squeal to look at him. He is just so flipping cute!

Maybe he is an alpaca. I'm not sure, can you see how the spirit animal theme runs in creating sacred spaces?

No comments: