Thursday 28 May 2020

One of my spirit animals



This purple witch altar cloth has to be one of my absolute favourites. I've quilted circles all over the moon, then sparkled it up with gold fabric paint.

I have freehand stitched words on it from a couple of songs by Amy Steinberg.



I AM A GODDESS. I AM ENOUGH. I AM A QUEEN. I AM SO POWERFUL. WHEN I'M BROKEN OPEN, THAT'S WHEN THE LIGHT COMES IN.





Mioaw. This is "Baby Cat" who is no longer a baby, but that's what the children named him 8 years ago. It's hard to be tough with no balls and a name like that, isn't it mate? 


Palm reader altar cloth. I thought this would be a great piece for conducting readings over. It has markings, and then I've used multi coloured thread for the quilting around the words Ive added: 'FATE, YOU, DESTINY, 3RD EYE, CONNECTION, FUTURE, PAST, NOW.



Bat and Raven star together in this altar cloth. I looked up some words that represented both animals, and stitched them into the background.  REBIRTH, MYSTERY, TRANSITION, DIVINATION.


You can find me on facebook at SEW RAINEY SEW.





 

No comments: