Monday 24 August 2009

Fashion parade...

This is a fashion parade of sorts.. it's Rudy the reindeer - I made it using the Melly and Me pattern. My DH posed him as above, and I just had to let him strike a few more poses.
He is so photogenic!!


He needed a bit of help with the position below...



I've been so busy sewing, I haven't had time to blog my progress... but, don't worry. I have heaps to show you over the next few days...

I am very happy to have another finish on that list over there (on the right, can you see it??). I posted 33 finishes last year, and this year I am up to 12...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So seriously cute! I love the fact that his eyes are a little crosseyed - no more mulled wine for him!!!!!! xxx Andrea

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

Your finishes give me hope :) Sharyn

BizarreQuilter said...

His eyes aren't really cross-eyed.. He's just a reindeer in the headlights!