Tuesday 25 August 2009

Baltimore block progress...

Now I only have 4 blocks to complete.. they are mostly complete, but just need a little embellishment or additional applique to complete them. Here is the Tree Of Life. It looks much better than it did in the Baltimore Beauties book where it was just a black and white outlined picture.
There is my bird in the nest.


I finished the pair of "love birds".


I especially like the flowers at the top.

I can't wait to finish more blocks so that I can start the Civil War Bride Quilt. I have chosen my background fabric, but that is all I have allowed myself to do.

4 comments:

The Rabbit Factory said...

Those blocks are really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very nice tree. wow, that is a lot of work. good job!

Miriam said...

I love those birds.

Can't wait to see the rest of your blocks. This quilt is going to be wonderful when its finished.

Janet said...

The blocks are gorgeous, you've done a wonderful job on the, you're very disciplined!