Thursday 7 August 2008

Hairy Goat

I am running around like a hairy goat... That's one of my favourite "Sandra-sayings".

I'm off on a cosy retreat this weekend and I have a lot to get ready. On top of that, the charity quilt needs its label attached, it needs to be photographed, and I am waiting for the valuation team from VicQuilters to get back to me - do I post it? When can I get it back etc? It is raffled in only 3 weeks.

I got the binding on the Jane Austen stars quilt last night, now it needs a label and a few touch-ups. It needs to go in the post today for photographing.

I am out tonight at a local school theatre production.

For now, here is a cushion cover I made while on retreat on the Mother's Day weekend. I did a class - invisible machine applique. It was more trouble than it was worth. Hand-applique is soothing, this was quite vexing!

I need to buy a large cushion insert, all of mine are too small. Good, here is another photo to add to my finished list.

No comments: