Monday 19 April 2010

I can blog.

Zippidy doo dah! I love it!


Finally, I've got my French Braid quilt hanging to take a good photo of it for my blog. Mum quilted it with an allover seaweed pattern for me. Thank you Mumsy. *hugs*

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... it's wonderful to finish so many quilts because Mum can quilt them for me.

You know what else I love? Simply by writing this blog makes me take more photos of my projects in progress.


It's quite satisfying to see my projects unfold rather than say "Oh yes, I am still working on the applique centre"... etc... Not only does my blog give back to the bloggers who inspire me (I hope), but I plan to print these records into books and keep them for future generations in my family.

No, I am not a diary writer, but I can blog.

4 comments:

Sasha said...

Well- I thought it was just the store that had a blog so imagine my surprise today when I found that you had one too!!! I met you a couple of weeks ago- I'm Sasha and I had just moved over here to Ballarat- I haven't taken a class yet because my schedule is all over the place at the moment! I've read a lot of your blog and think you should never stop! I love it!

Karen said...

Your French Braid quilt is a good finish. How fortunate to have a mother who quilts them for you.

Liz said...

I've just ordered last years blog posts in a book, I'm looking forward to seeing it actually all written and bound. Something for my grandkids I expect. Love the braid quilt Lorraine..
Lizzie
xxx

BizarreQuilter said...

Thanks so much for your comments, friends.

I am really lucky Mum is quilting my big quilts. I really enjoy machine quilting, so I am saving the smaller ones to do myself.

I'd love to hear how much you like your blog book Lizzie.