Sunday 18 April 2010

Miniature Geese

I have designed a new mini quilt - it's flying geese... and I chose these fabrics to make it with. When will I have time???
I've been too tired at night to concentrate on machine piecing and cutting. I need handwork in the evening. Which brings me to my next topic for today...This is what I started - the centre for this medallion quilt.So far, it looks like the furniture from the Beetlejuice movie... but it's only stems yet.

Over time these plants will grow!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Lorraine, I love that quilt and it's go my name on it....oh dear, I need another three days in each week.
Lizzie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Lorraine, it is going to be just beautiful. Just finish a bit at a time and it will be done in no time. Love the colors.

Blissfully Stitching,
Bobbie Ashley