Monday 5 April 2010

Call off the search!

Okay, after a day and a half of searching and nights dreaming where they could be... I found the 5 missing blocks I made less than a week ago...

They were in a bag with another project I dug out, looked at and put away again... Gee, I have looked at a few projects over the last week (as shown in my blog...)

But this is what I worked on today...



The blocks are joined - the centre is assembled....


And.. the binding is made (see it in a large coil on the blocks...
I just need to make the borders and join them on. That's a job for tomorrow...
Ooh, I feel virtuous. This one is not going to make it onto the UFO list!! I love a quick machine project every now and then...
BTW, thank you so much for your comments dear friends. They are much appreciated.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Glad you found them 'cos it's delicious!! Love the colours and the on point setting. Well done, nice and quick..
Lizzie
xxx