Saturday 3 April 2010

Where are they?

I have lost 5 blocks.



I finished making all the blocks and started to arrange them ready for setting in triangles etc.

I can't find five of them!! Sheesh! I was so ready to make this quilt right now!! I brought my machine, etc. out with me today..maybe I left the other blocks at home. I will check thoroughly.

So, what to do? I fancy making a table runner. So.. here is the first block.


Every now and then I feel like quick, easy piecing. Know what I mean?

And, this is my handwork from last night...


This is the centre block in the 12 Days of Christmas quilt.


Okay, my quilting seems to be all over the place.... but it's an easy pieced project and some hand work.. That's not too much to ask for is it??

2 comments:

Copper Patch said...

The blocks look really lovely. I hope you find the ones that are hiding.
Abbe

Michele said...

Listen, if I find your blocks, could you find the two pieces of blue fabric I've misplaced?

Your work is so pretty! Michele