Friday 14 August 2009

Jo's Little Women Club medallion quilt

Last night I sewed on the binding and hanging sleeve, and the label. Then I slept under it. Now it is a REAL quilt. LOL!! It is now hanging on the wall for a little while.

I am very happy to have a finish...
So now, it's time for a new list of 5...
1. Finish Rudy the reindeer (er.. I didn't mention I started this yet, did I?)
2. Finish applique and embellishment on Baltimore blocks
3. Finish cutting and putting together JLWC baskets quilt top
4. Finish machine stitchingDollhouse blocks
5. Piece 1950s quilt top.

5 comments:

Maggie A said...

Congratulations, aren't finishes wonderful! And it's just gorgeous.

Roseanne said...

you quilt is so gorgeouse .You pat you self on the back for all your hard work. I just love all the colour you have used in your quilt..
X Razzy

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

looks good! doesn't it feel good to finish!!! well done!

Karen said...

Your quilt is just wonderful!

Erin said...

I love how you altered the quilt. It looks amazing!