Tuesday 16 November 2010

Not yet finished...

When I finish the final little Lori Smith quilt top for this year I plan to quilt and bind them all.
Then I will post each and every one of them as a "finished" item for 2010 (or 2011, depending on when I finish them. LOL!!)

Each little quilt (measuring only 16inches x 20inches) takes as long to make as a larger version.

I just love this little pinwheel quilt, made of leftover half-square triangles from the other 8 quilts. Just one little quilt top left to finish, and that's foundation piecing.

2 comments:

Teresa Rawson said...

I've enjoyed all of the little quilt tops you've posted, but this may be my favorite one!

In stitches,
Teresa :o)

Karen said...

I have one of Lori's patterns for small quilts but have not done anything with it. I am looking forward to seeing all of yours finished. This one with all the triangles is just wonderful.