Friday 3 December 2010

Stitch and Cut

I stitched another raffle block - that makes three. We have all purchased little squares of the same fabric from the swap co-ordinator (20 cents each) so that it really is all the same fabric. (You know how solid black can vary? So can solid cream). Everyone is using the same variegated thread "Christmas Time" by Threadworx. I like stitching with variegated threads.And, I have been cutting. I will make a sample of the quilt "Garden Song" by Nancy Halvorsen of Art To Heart for my LQS. Her patterns are just luvverly.
This is a close-up of some blocks in the book.

It's okay, I am not yet sidetracked from Log Apartments. I machine-stitched a bit more of the border last night... and would have done more, but I ran out of fabric!

I am only cutting out these appliques so far. Well... cutting and fusing, but definitely not machine stitching!!

No comments: