Thursday 24 September 2009

A little break from needleturn

Unfortunately, I need to take a little break from the Civil War Bride quilt. I don't want to lose momentum, but I have a deadline to meet.

This is part of a block from the Little Tailfeather block of the month. I am using fabric from the Mill House Inn range by moda.

I have made most of the 9 centre blocks - they are all variations on this block.

Next I need to finish the centre block, then log cabin borders. The fabric is so pretty. I am enjoying working on this quilt. I would like to finish the quilt top within the next 2 weeks.

Let's see how I go, then I can "catch up" on the Civil War Bride blocks - my goal for them was one block per week. I probably won't work on them for a few days more, but I think I can catch up.. I think I can... I think I can...

2 comments:

Liz said...

....of course you can, of course you can, I know you can!! ;o))

I so wish that I had bought that BOM, I might just have to see if I can get it as a kit next year....do you think I can, I'll see if I can, I know I can......

To much rain on the brain I reckon, I'm going to stitch my groom.
Lizzie
XXX

antique quilter said...

beautiful!!!!
you can do it!
I plan on doing one block of the CWB quilt a month!
have too many things going on!
Kathie