Saturday 19 September 2009

Dollhouse quilt top finished

I am so happy to achieve a goal on my list of 5. Here is the dollhouse BOM quilt top!! I can add something else to the list now! I will give this quilt top to Mum for quilting on the long-arm machine. I am sooo lucky. I get to make lots of quilts with my Mumsy quilting away!! VBG.
I am going to finish my Little Tailfeather quilt. I have finished all the stitcheries. I need to do some applique, then piece the blocks. I just searched my blog, and realised I haven't included any photos yet!! Oh dear... you will see them all too soon!
I will show you the fourth Civil War Bride quilt block next time...

8 comments:

TxNana said...

Oh that's so cute and i know it took you some time to do. Well worth it.

Janet said...

What an adorable quilt and how handy is that having a Mum with a longarm!

antique quilter said...

this quilt is adorable
lucky you having a Mom that can do the quilting for you!
Kathie

Deep Creek Quilter said...

Poor mumsie!!! ROFLOL. How lucky am I (mumsie,where did that come from?) to have a daughter who owns a quilt shop!! Quilters Bazaar. I think we come out about even.

Becky said...

I think that is the cutest quilt design ever. Never seen one like it. Wow!

BizarreQuilter said...

This series of patterns is commercially available under the title "It's A Dollie's Life". A few people were asking. THank you for your comment.

Crazypatch said...

So cute, I love.... and baltimore also....

Morgan said...

What a cute quilt! Who is the publisher for the BOM?