Monday 17 November 2008

Red Delicious

I haven't had a finish for a while. Doesn't that get a little depressing? I won't let it get to me!! I am nearly finished 3 projects. As long as they are done before Christmas I'll be fine.

I want to finish the Cotton Country cushion (the stitchery is finished, I need some ric rac), the French Collection quilt (needs quilting), and Mrs Perkins.

I just heard about Esther Aliu's FREE mystery BOM: Red Delicious. It is suitable for redwork or applique, and can be made entirely from red scraps in your stash (well, that's the idea, but it could be any colour really). You have to be quick! This month's pattern will disappear on the 15th of next month when the next one is posted!! I can't wait to get started!! (After the 3 finishes of course!!, and the other mystery quilt.... and.. No! That will do!).

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh, I like what I see of the Red Delicious BOM. :)