Sunday 9 November 2008

Last week's mystery

Boy, I have been so busy I haven't sat down at my sewing machine for over a week! That's not good when you are trying to keep up with weekly sewing instructions for a Mystery Quilt!

Here is a photo of last week's sewing step.



I am making 22 of these for a single bed sized quilt. Here are nine blocks half-made. I am still in the middle of stitching the rest.


I am still plodding along on the French Collection applique. Nothing new to show yet.

A new Noah's Ark block is up - penguins, so I need to work on that.

I finished stitching the redwork picture for the Bronwyn Hayes cushion.

I guess that's my current list of 4. As soon as I have finished the cushion and the French Collection quilt I need to start a wedding quilt for early January.

Seeing these goals "in print" has helped me to prioritise. Okay! Back to work for me!!!

No comments: