Wednesday 24 August 2022

Velvet Pumpkins


Uh-oh. Here comes the start of something.

I went into the TK Maxx store. The new one. There are now two in town, and the other one is inconvenient location.


So I came across these fabric pumpkins. 

Made from all kinds of material. Some look like they're made from old knitted jumpers, others from felt.

See the pumpkin strand above? It would cost more for the trim than it would to buy these already made.


Lots of fabriac styles, some with fabric stems, others with plastic or metal stalks.






I especially like the blue velvet one.

I'm torn. I'd like to buy one, but I also know that I make these kind of things. I also know that I couldn't buy the velvet, stuffing, weights and wool felt for this price. $15!

I will drool and pat it for a while, and keep an eye on what comes in.

TK Maxx is kind of a clearance warehouse with lovely homewares, gifts and clothes.
I just love pumpkins! Wouldn't this be beautiful with my pumpkin quilt?



 

No comments: