Saturday 13 August 2022

Two Littles completed

Oh! This Itty Bitty piece is complete! And gifted to a friend who loves provincial style. 

Janelle turns 50. I love the tassels for a wallhanging. I feel it doesn't look like a tiny piece of art on the wall.  But it is indeed art. And I want it to be seen that way.

Made from moda mini charms. French General.



The red one is for my cousin Katie. She got married and bought a house, so this is what I was able to send on my budget.

Made from Moda mini charms. French General.

So pretty! I stalked her social media photos slightly, looking at the home decor, I feel sure this works.


And finally, I cut up some regular charm squares I bought. It was a pack of Tilda, and I had no idea what to make with it. I decided I can make 4 of these Itty Bitty quilts/art pieces from the pack, and they can be gifted out and shared.


I'm glad I've chosen small art pieces for gifting this year. I have a lot of friends turning 50 and celebrating other milestones in the next year or two.

 

No comments: