Friday 6 January 2017

Tonight I am joining Friday Night With Friends, while stitching at home!

As a reward for finishing my challenge piece, I am starting The Goblin King, a tribute to the movie Labyrinth starring David Bowie. It's a free Quilt A Long.

The first block is Sarah. I am going to embroider her.

Already have oodles of stitching fabric, and chose red and purple for the main quilt, so I popped into Spotlight to get some DMC threads and embroidery stabiliser.

Seeing the sign out the front Master 6 says: Spotlight. That looks like Toyworld.
Me: It's a Toyworld for Mum's.

A cup of tea, and my feet up, watching Labyrinth is in order as I start the first block.

The rains are here.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Enjoy your stitching.

Anne Ida said...

Happy stitching!

Cheryll said...

Hope you made it to FNwF...xox