Friday 20 August 2010

I like to sew

I just wanted to show you what I have been up to in the last few evenings when I need to sew for a few minutes before bed.
Some people like to read, I like to sew. It calms me.
The Christmas feel is really starting to become apparent now you can see the reindeer, some cherries, part of a Christmas tree, and some geese that will end up on the Christmas table!!
I will just keep enjoying the process of creating this little scene. Who knows? It might even be finished in time for Christmas!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love it! The roof is so neat to look at. Who is the designer? I love to cross-stitch also and am working on a sampler stitching needle book. Very french! Ooh la la. You are so right, it does relax you, can't wait to see it finished.

Cheers,
Bobbie
www.bobbieashley.com

Daniƫlle said...

What a lovely pattern, is it BBD? I love those ladies hihi!! Made all the Christmas stockings this year, soooo nice to do! have a nice weekend, Daniƫlle

BizarreQuilter said...

Yes, it is Blackbird Designs. If you click on the label "cross stitch samplers" at the bottom of the post you will see the cover of the pattern.

Thanks so much for your comments.

antique quilter said...

iti s just beautiful, oh the house is great are you chosing your own colors?
thanks for sharing it with us.
Kathie