Thursday 29 October 2009

Thank goodness for a simpler block now and then!!


It did take me more than one day to make this block. LOL!! I just finished it...


So, that's 8 blocks down, and 12 to go (plus borders). Not bad so far...

I wonder if I have kept to my original hope of 1 block a week ( on average). I will go back and have a look when I started...Hmm.. I finished the first block on August 30. So it's nearly 8 weeks and I have finished 8 blocks. That's great!!

I would like to have this quilt completely finished, quilted and bound by July next year.

Even with a break over Christmas, it's a possibility...

4 comments:

Janet said...

It is another beautiful block. Less pieces than the others, I guess that's what you mean by esier. I love seeing them all together. Keep doing that, I like the way they play together.

antique quilter said...

Looks beautiful , ah an easy block glad to hear it!
I JUST LOVE seeing them all together
thanks that really inspires me
love your fabric choices.
Kathie

Karen said...

You stitched that block fast! Love seeing all your finished blocks laying together. I think you are going to make your goal.

The Rabbit Factory said...

ohhhhhhhhh! They are looking soooooooo good together!