Wednesday 28 October 2009

Now there are seven.

I stopped working on this block with only a couple of flower centres to go, and a bud.

I had forgotten to add one of the stems, and had to wait until I was at home with the stem fabric (and an iron, and the other accessories) to make another one. So, I started another block, and finished it too, before I did those little bits.

Do you know what I mean? Sometimes you become tired of a project and need a break from it? That was me and this block.

Now there are seven blocks all appliqued. Ta-da!!
I will show you the eighth finished block tomorrow. You will just have to wait. *grin*

2 comments:

Janet said...

Oh my, you rock! This looks fantastic, I'm not going to start this one just yet. Very tempting when I see your lovely work.

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

love the blocks and to see them together, WOW. Blows my mind