Thursday 2 January 2020

Christmas decoration continues

I am still in Christmas decoration mode, as I was without my sewing machine for most of December, and I went through absolute withdrawals!!!

This cute little dog quilt top is about to be posted to Mum at Deep Creek Quilting for professional quilting. I could of course quilt it myself, but I am posting quilts for the children, so why not ask her to do it also.



And with some more of the panel I have put together a little tablerunner.


It is so satisfying to be turning stored fabrics into precious pieces.

Mind you, I bought most of those spots and stripes after Christmas when my beloved handed me $100 and said "hey baby, I know you want to go to Spotlight to the sales, here, go get it out of your system", so I checked online and at 40 percent off fabrics I took the dog panel and a flower fairy panel with me to match colours... next thing, the dog panel has been cut up!!

 I've also made some oven mitt/pot holders and when all quilted and bound I will share the photos.

No comments: