Wednesday 8 January 2020

8 more blocks

8 more blocks brings me to a current total of 22 out of 35 for the first quilt.


I love this meditating frog, and so does my 4yo son. He was pretty keen "Make the meditating one Mummy". I hope there is some leftover fabric for me to make something for him too. 


This is just the kind of quilt I would love gifted if I was beginning again...


Only 13 more to make....


These won't be distributed en masse until March, so we have plenty of time to stitch with love.


I would love to finish it this weekend.


I wonder how many times I can get the children on the bouncy water park!


It certainly makes them go to sleep as soon as they go to bed!


I have ordered more batting to come in the mail direct from the suppliers, shopping takes too much time from my machine! Hahahaha. This lease of life is just what I needed I think.

No comments: