Friday 4 October 2019

Drawers on a roll

I've certainly got myself on a roll with these drawers. 

And this particular theme of divination/fortune telling is dear to my heart. I bought my first two sets of oracle cards in 2011. I learnt to use them really well, and now  I own quite a range of cards.

I had my first palm reading in India 2006, and so that has also been an interest of mine for a long time.



This acid type of green has been a favourite of mine in quilts for a long time as you can see in my patchwork history.


And I also have a bit of a thing for the models of fortune telling hands, the phrenology (bump reading) head statues and so on.


So much about these drawers are quirky and they strike so many chords with my soul.

It seems I will have 3 sets of drawers in the same colours! At least they will sit well near each other.

No comments: