Monday 14 May 2012

Mother's Day.

The last few years I've spent Mothers Day weekend in Phillip Island on quilter's retreat... yes, one of those years was with my mother... hahahahah... but this year I didn't get my form back in time, and missed out....

This Mother's Day weekend I spent some time with my Mum... awwww... yeah ....


I made her panda cupcakes (pandas are black and white... and that's her fav footy team colours) .. she loved 'em!

So what did we do? Mum showed me how to use her sooper dooper HUGE quilting machine... yay!
 Here I am working on the Dr Seuss quilt... yep... that's done...

Quilted with circles....

After lunch we had time for me to practise again.... quilted an allover bones design on the Poky Puppy baby quilt.

What a relaxing time with my Mum.. I love you so much Mumsy.... I don't know what I'd do without you. xo




Now there are two quilts ready to bind... Better get the binding machined on and prepare to watch some movies... ooh, what a hard job that is.... *wink*

No comments: