Tuesday 7 September 2010

Only half to go...

Only half the final border to go on the Lizzie Mae medallion quilt. The top and bottom are added, and the half-square triangle units for the left and right are all made. Just waiting to be joined.
Why isn't it finished? I realised I wouldn't get it finished in time to give to Mum today, so I went outside into the sun instead. Glorious sun!! Shining after ALL the rain. What a long Winter it has seemed.

The Rural Jardin fat quarter quilt top is finished, and the back is also pieced with label attached ready for Mum to quilt. :) Thanks Mum!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I like the name "Lizzie Mae" and the quilt too! Wonderful fabrics were used.

Teresa Rawson said...

Your Lizzie Mae Medallion is going to be so beautiful! When I looked at that pattern, I wondered if I was focused enough to finish all the similar block (sometimes I get "block-bored"). I love how you've attacked it, bit by bit, and just gotten it done! It has been really fun watching your progress!

Donna said...

Wow, your quilt is just beautiful! I love the scrappiness of it. Your cross stitch is lovely also.