Saturday 31 July 2010

I am plugging away at these little blocks for Lizzie Mae's Medallion. Half way through these particular ones now, I have made eight.

Eight more of these to go, then another 20 small blocks for the next border.
The colours look warm and cosy when you see the blocks all together.
Of course, I rewarded myself with a bit of cross-stitch after that... which may be causing me to stay up too late at night. I found myself dreadfully tired this morning...

Woo hoo! The letters look good. I still need to fill in some of the house, but that's boring white, and best left when I am talking to others at the same time!! e.g. at sewing group!!


This is another non-fattening treat. Oceanica panel and border panel with a couple of prints from the Oceanica range, some from the Folklorica range and others I liked. I have no idea what I am going to do with this yet... it's officially a PIG (Project In Grocery Sack) and is sitting in the bag I bought it in.

Oh yes, and I have trimmed the outside scallops of the 1950s quilt. Now I need to cut binding on the bias and machine it on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what size are all of those little blocks? I do adore your colors, it is going to be a beautiful quilt! Love the new fabrics and am sure that whatever you come up with will be drop dead gorgeous.

Hugs,
Bobbie