Tuesday 18 May 2010

Can you count?

I hope you don't mind that I am posting just a little bit of this quilt at time. Every little bit counts, and it makes me do a bit more sewing, just so I have something to show.
I think there are only 2 more to make like these.
The more I make, the more I like the colours in these. Mmm... I can't wait to get some more of it all together!!
Then I have 16 of the next block to make.... Want to count along with me?
P.S. I found the little missing pieces, nestled in piles of block bits.

4 comments:

Donna said...

The blocks are beautiful. It's going to be a spectacular quilt.

Janet said...

These blocks are lovely - such great colors/fabrics! I adore the centre applique block. This is going to be a wonderful quilt!

Paula said...

The blocks are lovely, please show us every single one you make. This is going to be a beautiful quilt

marina said...

these blocks look lovely, I also like the centre block the colours are beautiful.