Wednesday 6 May 2015

And! Of course...

It's Mother's Day this Sunday, and I've been thinking that my Mum will be on the road, so I haven't posted anything to her.

There's a mother's day stall at the primary school tomorrow so that Rhette can buy some gifts... and yet I had completely forgotten about a gift for the new MIL.

I've had a rummage through the caravan stash and found these that I stitched well over a year ago.

Cinderberry Stitches Pattern "Twelve Red Robins"

They've needed rotary cut squares appliqued on. This is the next step. Then a simple border, quick quilting and binding. I got them out thinking of the raffle prizes, but my Sweetheart has sternly "told me off", saying I am not to give away these with hours of work on them to someone who won't appreciate their value and will use them as a handkerchief. Heh heh. He is such a Darling.


MIL loves blue, and she loves decorating for Christmas. I will finish the blue one for her.

These are the supplies for raffle items I picked up yesterday.


Amazing how quickly it adds up hey? I'll make do with all sorts of things I have here so that I don't have to buy any more supplies. That's it. Kaput. No more spending. I'll just have to be creative.

It's fun to have so many projects to work on! And at the moment, while I'm gestating a new human being, I have time to relax and rest.



No comments: