Tuesday 20 June 2023

Tabby Road begins

 

What a busy few days! 


Here we have the first blocks made with the Tabby Road and other Tula Pink fabrics I've pulled from the stash.


It's time for these fabrics to shine in their own right.


I'm creating blocks from the Tula Pink book "100 modern quilt blocks", which I feel every quilter could own and make a different version of the same blocks... in much the same way as quilting has been done for centuries of course, but it's so inviting to be different!


I am so Aquarius. I love to stand out and be different!


I really don't know quite what direction to take this in, I guess I had another think about bed quilt.

And once again, I've decided not to make it for the bed. So it can be smaller and maybe even hang in the gallery hallway if he doesn't need it in his bed.


These blocks aren't so big, but they make a big impact!

No comments: