Monday 5 June 2023

Bougie Pussies complete



Bougie Pussies is totally complete.
I had a blast quilting this.

Smaller pieces can be so satisfying. Especially when I feel like there hadn't been a "finish" on my list for quite some time. 

Moving house took all my energy for quite some time.



The tea-towel centre was from La La Land Shop. Other fabrics and bindings from my stash.

The framed paintings are hand painted cards that were for sale at the school Mother's Day Stall this year. Someone had practised and practised and practised and donated hundreds of hand painted cards to the school fundraiser. I bought an extra two for the kiddo's bedroom. Success! Continued the themeof framed kitties outside the quilt onto the wall.

And I just love the name the artist gave to the tea-towel artwork!

 

No comments: