Wednesday 3 February 2021

Summer solstice and Ganesha

Ganesha: remover of obstacles. 


I fell in love with this fabric print immediately. I enjoyed every moment stitching, and then I thought "I will just list it at The Spiritual Co-Op Group (facebook) online market, to see if anyone likes it. Bam! Immediately sold. I wonder if I will be able to get more fabric like this. 

I do have an incredible amount of fabric, I've constantly re invested in stash, but it's been a strange time. Sometimes deliveries are open from overseas, and sometimes we've been cut off. There's been a lot of cutting off.

I am really glad that the Italian organic tomatoes and tomato paste are back in the shops. It's too hot and wet to grow here at the moment, so I choose the best flavours I can. My end goal is to buy as much organic as I can.

 

I've dressed up this altar cloth to photograph it.


I love stitching in the tree shadows in the background, then painting glowing gold and green sparkles on the top.


Each altar cloth is backed in 100% quilting cotton. In a variety of prints, mostly sympathetic with the design on the front, sometimes contrast in colour, but same theme.

You can find my altar cloths in my Etsy shop. SewIntuitivebyRainey

Thanks for dropping by today





No comments: