Friday 19 February 2021

Spirit Animal week

What a week of stitching I've had! The theme for the online market this week was magick....



The Raven  is stitched with green thread and painted with green sparkly fabric paint.




The owl looks like he is staring right through me. Spirit animals are very popular, as everyone identifies with the traits of one or more animals.




This particular one with a cat looking on sold straight away which really surprised me. Cats are so popular.




The Witch with her familiar is so twinkly in real life. I truly love this one. If only the fabric suppliers would open up again!




This one with cats and bats... I've stitched the words "Magickal Me" i nthe witch and given her a skirt.



And this last one is a nature witch, once again with her familiar or pet cat.


The full list of my available altar cloths is in my Etsy store: Sew Intuitive by Rainey

 

No comments: