Friday 21 August 2020

Signs and the goddess


Ooh! This one is high energy! Some parts need to be stitched with a walking foot... most of my stitching these days is free motion.

This one is Aquarius - which is me, the water carrier, even though it's an air sign! I just figured out that me, the beloved and my son represent the 3 air signs. I think we are the most compatible signs for each other. Very interesting. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean it's all smooth sailing! 






Oh my goddess, this one is extraordinary. Look at the light! I think it's one of the star signs, what is that on the bracelet? Is she Virgo?


And this Aztec goddess which is a juxtapose of masculine/feminine.


These last two were very intensive, but rewarding pieces. What beautiful backdrops for card readings or a dedicated sacred space in the home.

Find my altar cloths on facebook: Sew Rainey Sew page

Etsy: SewIntuitivebyRainey




 

No comments: