Friday 20 February 2015

The Love Tree

And this is a block from the other pattern - "Hugs and Kisses From Mackenzie".


Why has this picture gone sideways? Please comment if you know how to help me fix this...

I plan to put my favourite blocks from the 2 quilt patterns into one quilt. I wonder how many blocks I will make!

After appliqueing the gentleman under the Love Tree, I didn't think he was quite as distinctive as he deserves. A little bit of embroidery outlining his figure, and an angelic glow for his lady have made all the difference.



I am so glad to be on broadband to access the blogs and become inspired by the work of others once again. It really makes a difference to me, and that is one of the reasons why I started this blog to begin with - to inspire others as much as they inspire me.

With all this browsing I found a terrific page on the Moda Bakeshop Blog with the Best Recipes of 2014. I hope you enjoy drooling as much as I do.

No comments: