Sunday 22 February 2015

Lost and Found

I've been rummaging in the "caravan stash" and found a few blocks I had finished and hadn't blogged... Gah! This is why I started the blog in the first place, to keep track of my projects. I am kicking myself for not keeping a record of when the blocks were finished. I do know these were finished before April 7 2014, as I have a photo on my phone from this time...


Looking back I see I haven't added them onto the blog anywhere yet. And so suddenly there are quite a few finished blocks in the Homage To American Quiltmakers series, and more that are ALMOST finished, but just need tweaking.... you know, some emphasis, or a little bit of stitching... and I am in the mood to stitch them.
I have this old game plan... I don't need to finish everything to start something new, but I do like to finish one thing... this way the number of UFOs never increases, but it never really diminishes either... 
How it works is I feel inspired to finish something as I am soo excited to start something new. I'm planning to start quite a few baby projects soon, with new arrivals in the family... very keen!


I just finished this house block this morning... and now there are 6 fully complete blocks.

 Oh! How I miss photoshop! I don't have it installed on my laptop, and the photos lack a certain zing and clarity....
Here are the 6 completed blocks, with more to come soon...

No comments: