Tuesday 6 December 2011

Baking Day

How cute is this little snack pack? It's a Moda BakeShop product. Oh, they know how to get us in with their packaging don't they?It's a mini- honeybun (the strips are 1.5inches wide) containing 6 red and 6 cream strips. Simply make four-patch blocks from the honeybun, and alternate with the pre-cut 3inch squares.
So fun, so fast, this is what I've done already!!The rotary cutter indicates scale. The finished quilt top will measure 56 inches x 56 inches. Only a little one, but I love little quilts!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

When I saw the blog title, I was expecting something about baking
Christmas cookies. Instead the cute little box of fabric. Never have seen one before.
I used to love to bake Christmas cookies. Up to 21 different kinds in a weekend. Now my back hurts so much that I can't hardly bake one batch.