Wednesday 16 February 2011

Just one more block

This was such a quick block to applique - hardly any thread changes. I am working on a few blocks at a time when it comes to the machine stitching.


Hopefully this will reduce the number of thread changes (I can stitch with a particular green on two blocks at once, instead of just one block, and so on).


I do enjoy seeing the splash of colour when viewing all the blocks together so far.
Hopefully this will keep me motivated. Of course, I am also involved in other crafty things. Have you seen my blog My Bohemian House? It is all keeping me quite busy at the moment.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

This quilt is going to be stunning. Is it in the Bloom book?

Karen said...

Pretty, pretty blocks.

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love these blocks. Can you tell me where I can get the pattern? Thanks.