Saturday 30 April 2022

Mothers day preparations

I decided to Start off the inaugural mother's day stall at the school.

Not necessarily to bring money in  although that will be good. I overheard the principal saying the sand for the sand pit cost over $300!!

I wanted to bring the community together appreciating mothers and giving children the chance to gift mum or their mother figure with a surprise present.


I had this from the opp shop with lovely embroidery on. I cut it up to Sew makeup purses. 


I embellished some eye masks.


And stitched something fluffy on the back.

Can you read what they say?


As the first stall, with some people not knowing what to expect,  I thought bid be making most of the items on stall.


I stitched some satin unicorn print onto some hand towels.


Still more to go..Some head bands, and leather purses. 

Wish me luck! 

 

No comments: