Friday 29 January 2021

I do believe I said...

Did you hear me say there would be more time to stitch? Well, feast your eyes, I've had a busy few days.



I call this one Our Lady of Guadalope. I went to her shrine in Mexico and asked her to make me a mother. It worked. 13 months later, despite being in full menopause, I had met a man, become an instant mother and became pregnant. I have plans to create a large applique collage of Our Lady in bright colours. Not sure when yet.



This Sun piece is exceptional. I love it so much, it sold straight away and is used for rune casting.




Ah, Alice, the deeper we go down the rabbit hole, the deeper we go.




And this stunning wolf goddess. So sparkly in her finished state.


You can find my altar cloths for sale in my Etsy store.

 

No comments: