Friday 30 October 2020

Halloween preparations

I really love this cat, looks like very old artwork, with little moths... a special antiquity, and the colour too.


This moth has me gasping... so blooming gorgoeus. Phases of the moon, moth, herbs, eyes, crystals. I have no more to say! I have stitched this one in pink.




This raven is in green, and painted with green sparkles.



I see Poison Ivy. What do you see?




Took my little fella out to a special cake shop today...

 

creating those memories that we loved as a kid! So special!!

Ooh  I saw this dress in a handmade shop. Too small, but it's gorrgeous. Hmm... I will look at some patterns.


Hmmm, found this, it might work. I will also take a look on Etsy for dress patterns.


Enjoy your Halloween preparations!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Halloween quilts look amazing.