Friday 11 September 2020

New directions

Oh Tinkerbell! How gorgeous is this! Connecting to the inner child, but also connecting to wanderlust: the personal growth that comes from travel and exploration and experience! I've painted her wings so twinkly. She came up great, but I only bought one of these fabrics. So its first in, best dressed.






If you're into coffee and cats, this one is for you. Some people are buying these textile art pieces to hang behind them while they run online zooms, or classes or workshops, to show what they are all about, and act as conversation starters. That makes total sense to me.


I'm not sure if this is Maat or Bast, one is a cat, one is the lioness. I think this one has cat whiskers, so perhaps Bast. Egyptian Goddess.


I love everything Egyptian, so I definitely love this. It's the first one in a Egyptian series.

You can find me on Esty: SewIntuitivebyRainey

 

No comments: