Sunday 3 March 2019

Makings on the move

Seven Sisters Festival. I am so blessed to have been able to attend once again, having been once 6 years ago...


With all the deep inner healing journies and experiences, there wasn't much brain left for stitching... but this is what I got to make over the 3 day festival...

I painted these round mandalas with water paint, setting my intentions for the festival.. titled centre, release and rise...




We enjoyed henna on our bodies...

Grounded with coffee and chocolate..

Enjoyed music, dancing and food...

catchup with my cousin Karla who I hadn't seen for 5 years...


I made a clay yoni... and met this lovely lady in the craft tent...


Everyone's yoni was so different, but all special...

I have placed mine on the altar at home...

Greateful I was able to catch up with a friend I met last time, 6 years ago...


And an online friend from Perth, Lynley, that I hadn't met before.


And here I am.. ready to go home for family time, and some sewing! I am craving some stitching!!!
Love Rainey x

No comments: